Thursday 7 July 2016

THE PERSONAL PERFORMANCE MODEL

THE PERSONAL PERFORMANCE MODEL

HOW TO RECOGNISE WHETHER YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR JOB
Many people are unhappy in their jobs. But how can job dissatisfaction be measured? This model will help you to evaluate a your job situation. 

Every evening for three weeks ask yourself the following three questions, and insert your answers in the model on a scale of one (Doesn't apply at all) to ten (Totally applies). 

Have to. To what extent are my current tasks being imposed on me or demanded of me. 
Able to. To what extent do my tasks match my abilities. 
Want to. To what extent does my current task correspond to what I really want?

After 3 weeks analyse the shapes of the difference sails. If you're moving then your job office you variety. If the shape of the cell is always the same then ask yourself the following.

What do you want?
Are you able to do what you want?
What are you able to do?
Do you want want what you are able to do?


If you can’t do something, you have to work at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment